In November 2018 they launched a podcast to share local initiatives and showcase what Lebanon has best to offer.
A Better Beirut and BBS have a similar mission of shedding light on those who do good, those who strive to make Lebanon a better place.
Samir Ballouz and co-host Farrah Berrou cover a range of topics through casual conversations with passionate people, innovators and entrepreneurs who inspire, fuel positive energy and who positively impact their communities.
Nicolas, who edits and produces the show, strongly believes that positive news coverage is vital in today’s world. We couldn’t agree more!
He wants local listeners to feel proud about their country and wants to help those living abroad see Lebanon in a new light.
Tune in here and listen to what they have to say!
Those interviewed so far:
– Bethany Kehdy بثاني كعدي for Taste Lebanon تذوق لبنان
– Anthony Khoury, lead singer of Adonis
– Habib Battah, Editor in chief Beirut Report
– Mia Atwi from Embrace
– Mohammad Mabsout of Multiverse Games
– Nizar Hassan from The Lebanese Politics Podcast
– Maya K from Rechmaya Distillery
– Ziad Abi Chaker Ziad Abichaker Cedar Environmental
– Ronnie Chatah from WalkBeirut
– Rana Khoury, founder of Phenomenal Women and founding member of Beirut Madinati – بيروت مدينتي